4th of July Giveaway Contest! Guess how much scrap metal...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in at 776.. I'm hoping that's without the trailer.?

The way it works is you drive across the scale, it weighs the vehicle, trailer, and scrap, then you go back out in the yard and empty the trailer and drive back across the scales empty, it takes that weight and subtracts it from the previous to see what was left in the yard.

I think 615 lbs, thanks

who won ?
The rules said "guess correctly", so maybe there wasn't a winner, you may have had to guess exactly. My guess was like the Price is Right bidding, there's another guess a pound above and another a pound below it.

Been busy today fixing some plumbling and forgot to post the winner, so, what you've all been waiting for.
IMG_1140.jpg

Looks like @nitromayhem was dead on the money! PM me your mailing address and I'll get you your bottle opener.

going say 760lbs

As you can see, I was $68.40 richer the other day. After leaving the scrap yard I took the kids to Taco Bell, bought some oil to put in the Jeep, put some gas in the tank, and ended up with a little over $20 left in my wallet. Then I sold the Jeep the next morning for $1500! Back in the money... till I pay off a bill. haha

During the clean up on Thursday I fixed up an old Huffy cruiser for a friend and on the 4th I delivered it to Virginia. True to form, in the next 24 hours I have been given 5 bicycles, so the pile starts to grow again.

Plus, the unspoken bonus. A contribution to the future bike collectors across the globe: Decreasing the dilution ratio of modern bikes so, in the future, collector's values increase.

Latest posts

Back