60s Columbia Fire arrow resto

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm new here and just got this bike for free. And am almost done cleaning it up and painting it. I'll post some pics in order of the progress so far . I still need fenders and a chain guard I may also change a few things down the road....
ca10bf50.jpg
daafe33e.jpg
878bf9d1.jpg

Ok still waiting on fenders and gotta find a cool looking Chain guard but here's whatbi have so far
5c2f863f.jpg
f6105db4.jpg
6ddfa0f9.jpg
0fdd4262.jpg

Haha thanks yeah he might. He had a really nice road master that He repainted and it had a springer fork. He was selling that one but I'm more interested in a project. That one was almost perfect with all the original chrome. I wanna build a fat tire bike next with a tank and a springer fork .

thanks guys got fenders today ... Gotta find a chain guard and a smaller sprocket
460c3079.jpg
ceea56c7.jpg
f1b5cbe8.jpg

7206d4ae.jpg
got this chain guard from a member. I know it's not the correct one but I dig it kinda looks out of place but ...

That's super cool! I love the baby blue & creme color scheme.

And I hope this makes your day: I think I have the perfect chainguard for you. I'll send you some pictures tomorrow.

Ok I wasn't happy with the paint on the tank so I repainted it also the the front arrowhead thing was busted(plastic) so I made one out of alum today before...
0fdd4262.jpg

After....
ab099798.jpg
65564114.jpg

Bump to the top to help out a fresh find.

Latest posts

Back