71'? Auto-Mini folder pair, barn find Maine..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty BA IMO. Just dropped off here by a friend that was working way up in northern Maine. They have been in a barn for as long as the PO could remember. I haven't even had a chance to get a good look at them yet.

Well anyway a few pics...

DSCF1590_zpsa5c181f9.jpg

DSCF1591_zps2e55f89e.jpg

DSCF1592_zpsca36fc6c.jpg

They both look like they might just need some air, cleaning and lube. These will/are for sale if any ones interested in a sweet matching set of folders! I just need to go over them first.

Cool score IMO! Can't wait to try one out;)

I was laying there in bed this am waking up and of all things I thought of these bikes :D WTH?

Anyway I was thinking that one bike had the strangest looking rear brake caliper I had ever seen. No cable attachment point, no cable, no handle or signs of either missing. So I found some time to take a better look at it today. Turns out not to be a caliper but this!!

DSCF1623_zps991cf770.jpg

DSCF1622_zps4dec76be.jpg

DSCF1625_zps53169d8b.jpg

Cool euro style bike lock! Keys in it. I haven't tried the lock yet, perhaps lube it up first.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Those are awesome looking folders! Great score! I'm jealous..... :D

TY Chips. Now I just need to find a bike pump. :D I'm willing to bet they just need some air, oil and operator. Oh and a new owner.

weloveour86FieroSE said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
Those are awesome looking folders! Great score! I'm jealous..... :D

TY Chips. Now I just need to find a bike pump. :D I'm willing to bet they just need some air, oil and operator. Oh and a new owner.

Are you looking for one that attaches to the bike or just one in general?

You should have fun with those.
Nice find.

Lol I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I just need to air the tires up. Sometimes it's very easy for me to be short with details..

I just wanna air them up and cruise em downtown here at the beach;)

At least get one spin out of them before I start to think about selling them or parting or what not. Sad to think of parting such beauties out but when the kiddies are at the fridge chirping like little sparrows reality kicks in!:D

edit to point out....emoticon/smiley fail?!? wth?

Latest posts

Back