7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (photos & videos added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a million for the compliments guys! I have to admit, I was grinning ear to ear all the way home & as a matter of fact, I'm still grinning! Can't wait for next years festival. Lots of awesome bikes this year & thank God not a lot of them for sale. (I would have been in big trouble if I came home with more bikes than I took!) See you all next year! 8) :mrgreen:

Loco_Joe: Who's Little Red Trike? and why is she all snuggled up with my husband, LowpowerD? Boy howdy I was sure red the next day.

I won the purple water bottle and gave my husband the headlight. Why do I need another headlight? Water bottle woo!

I had a great time! The hotdogs where very good too. Lots of nice bikes. It was well worth the drive from Sedalia MO. I must say that I think I like Kansas better than Missouri, at least once I get west of Kansas City. I'll definitely put this on my list for next year. Dean

LittleBlueTrike said:
Loco_Joe: Who's Little Red Trike? and why is she all snuggled up with my husband, LowpowerD? Boy howdy I was sure red the next day.

Can't believe I did that. I corrected it thanks.

Thanks Dean for making the trip. I'm sure you traveled the farthest this year.

Here are all the pics that I had on my camera when I got home.

Randy- Thanks for putting this together again this year. You are truly an asset to the Wichita bicycle community.

Mitch and Zach- Thanks for spending your day camped in front of the grill and for all the time you put in ahead of time making sure we all ate good.

And a big thanks to the rest of the Coasters in attendance this year. The fest is one of the highlights of my year, a time when we can all get together and enjoy the friendships that grow from our mutual love of old bikes.

WOW, Looks like I missed a great show this year! I've been working too much to even think much about bike shows and such, I did make out to Peddlers Sunday and picked up a sweet 24" Sears Spider 5speed. Got it home and the wife led clam on it and she doesn't even ride very often, maybe she will now.

Latest posts

Back