BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The roller brakes do look very cool. Marathons are great city tires. I've had some on dahon folders in the past. Another option that isn't quite as big as Fat Franks are Schwalbe Big Apples.

The roller brakes do look very cool. Marathons are great city tires. I've had some on dahon folders in the past. Another option that isn't quite as big as Fat Franks are Schwalbe Big Apples.
Thanks KF
Totally digging the roller brake look and how well they work perfect brake system for zooming around in the city. I’ve had some Big Apples love them.. best part of theses Marathons is I have them and they were free. :thumbsup:

8 more days to go, I hope you still got this!!!!???
What's new with Acetone?
GET TO BUILDING!!!!

Once again in the 11th hour!
Still building got a lot done today.. I broke my camera on my phone. Took photos with a old digital camera.. Going to need to upload them :nerd::eek:
Lots more to come!!
I do have a few days off work this week. I will make the deadline somehow. Thanks for checking in. :thumbsup:

Once again in the 11th hour!
Still building got a lot done today.. I broke my camera on my phone. Took photos with a old digital camera.. Going to need to upload them :nerd::eek:
Lots more to come!!
I do have a few days off work this week. I will make the deadline somehow. Thanks for checking in. :thumbsup:

Go to the film department at Walmart and get those photos developed!!!! :D

DE0BCEA2-B256-4905-A1CA-DC752477835E.jpeg
AE8E824F-3741-4B02-864C-62FE9D334274.jpeg
2B4E3EA3-3EF6-4288-84E9-467C07330F8E.jpeg
4E79AA7C-1C11-4D75-BBDB-2DA53E0E4762.jpeg

Time to have some fun and get this done. Lots more to come!
1/4 piece steel under both seats.. fork in rear for support and cut a BMX stem that will slide down the seat tube and bolt through the front of the seat. Going to pass on the rear fender for now. Thanks for looking

this is looking good!

I really like the "king and queen seat"
The forks are just amazing, they seem quite "bent" to accomodate that backside rocker, sool cool
Nice job so far!

Looking awesome bud!
What brand/color did you use on the fork/seat pan...the maroon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks T! Krylon Satin Burgundy and Gloss Bright Idea yellow

this is looking good!

I really like the "king and queen seat"
The forks are just amazing, they seem quite "bent" to accomodate that backside rocker, sool cool
Nice job so far!
Thanks!!

Those are some fierce wheels you put together! Thin spokes with fat rims tend to look flimsy. Marathons are very durable. Keep a set just for riding city. Interesting seating. Kind of curious how you would ride it. Pretty sure you're not intending to go slow, although a flipped springer will cause finicky steering.

Low is the way to go.

Ever hear that before, Skip?
I'm fully aware of Skipton's riding abilities and style. I'm interested in the seating of this particular build and whether there would be future consideration of alternating the fork. In a low riding position we need to rest/stretch while continuing to pedal over long distances. With a flipped springer one hand has to remain on the bars at all times with added steering effort. I'm seeing performance here. Riding no hands with a such a bike would be effortless with typical steering trail lengths. Might not look as cool though...

Latest posts

Back