ALiEN FiRE rewind

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_20210302_094525050.jpg
It was time for a rebuild, it's been buried in the indoor half of my boneyard for a while.
AF buried.jpg

As much as I liked the bike there were things I disliked (the banana seat) and many parts got stolen for other builds. I like V2, it's stripped down and lean. It also uses a set of bars I built and have had on a few builds that they were never quite right for. It's a flipped girls Roadmaster MTB frame with a few ALiEN details. The original BB cracked from poor support, that has been addressed and although cables seem to be a thing on many nice muscle bikes, you've got to get them right or eliminate them. The two speed kickback hub doesn't need them. I also swapped in some triple tree forks. It lights up cuz I cruise in the city at night with the Chicago Taildraggers and because UFO's are lit too.
AF V2,5.jpg

The plasma light is my own creation and is ALiEN FiRE in a can.
afl1.JPEG

ALiEN FiRE V1 MBBO 2014
AF8.JPEG

Carl.

Attachments

• AF V2,1.jpg
    AF V2,1.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
You managed to alter the design convincingly without the use of a banana seat and extras :41: Muscle/chopper bikes come in all sorts of unique forms. There's plenty of evidenced here.
Traditional muscle bikes are very cool, they're also a safe bet. I totally get your ride and why you opted for certain components. I wouldn't hesitate to ride ALiEN FiRE. Relieved you added BB support. I still like both. Looks more aggressive today:cool2:

Well since we've got more time I expect I'll get on this a little more...

GC.

Latest posts

Back