Allie's Christmas Hot Rod Radio Flyer wagon (Finished!!))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Re: Allie's Christmas wagon

Rat Rod said:
Hooch said:
We area running out of time lol

Just like an episode of American Chopper...ha ha! :lol:

Better! :mrgreen:

Re: Allie's Christmas wagon

That's your problem then...not enough door slamming and bickering over stupid stuff.

Next time you're there, chew him out for coming in at 7:45am instead of 7:30. :lol:

Tie rod finished!
2011-12-1995144626.jpg

Hey Hooch,When and if I ever scrape up enough cabbage to build my dream car...Chopped/Channeled/Sectioned Model A Tudor.

I want YOU to build it!

MagicRat said:
Hey Hooch,When and if I ever scrape up enough cabbage to build my dream car...Chopped/Channeled/Sectioned Model A Tudor.

I want YOU to build it!
Its more madman Trent than me! He goes above and beyond my mind-set lol

MagicRat said:

I want YOU to build it!
He will be building the frame for my 47 international pickup :)

sent from my awesome android!

jalopyjimmy13 said:
so push or pull kinda wondering how you two are gonna do that .steer? hmmmmm :shock:
it will be a push for now but will have the provision for front steering to be added. Little kids tend to drop stuff so I thought a pusher would be better till she grows :)

kool so you gonna use some bike bars that would be neat put pins in the bottom mount so you can take it off to go to shows
heres my car show kid/beer puller
053.jpg
052.jpg
054.jpg

Latest posts

Back