Found them. 3/4" fits. And wrapped them all up. Looking at this pic, they may not be even. I'll have to check that. I got the front part of the fork back from the platers. The original plan was to be able to take it all apart so I could paint that inside rod. But long story short the bottom spring assembly had to be welded together. The builder suggested we plate it, so we did. But because they couldn't get into that rod, it didn't get shiny, and the acid they dipped the whole assembly started up some rust. So... I'm going to have to squeeze some primer and paint in there, and then take some thinner to the spring to bring back the pop of the chrome. I put it all back together and set it down on its wheels for the first time. I've got a could of things to finish for the mock before tear down and paint.