Another Bluebird (Redbird) on Ebay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow got rust?i like how he says hes selling 2 others afterwards,three bluebirds? dang i wish i was that guy :mrgreen:

Wait a minute...that bike is Red!
I thought blue birds were BLUE? lol
Looks nice but $3850.** that's out of my price range...

I thought these things were rare. They seem to be popping up all the time. They must be off on their production numbers , or all of them that were made are still around. :shock: :shock:

Haven't we seen this red/bluebird on the bay before? (couple months back?)

icyuod2 said:
Haven't we seen this red/bluebird on the bay before? (couple months back?)

I was thinking the same thing but there are differences
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37034&p=362891&hilit=bluebird#p362891

Both don't have the leaf spring seat. very hard to find. and the current Bluebird has a BAD! tank. which is the the support tube for the whole bike :shock:

There is no top tube inside the tank.

will be interesting to see if he gets what he is asking

I've bought parts from him before, he's a cool guy. I think when someone puts something like that up for auction, everyone starts dragging theirs out to see who's biting! -Adam

I think that Bluebirds are easier to find than the Shelby Air Flows now :wink: Still way out of my price range but it seems like we are seeing one on eBay about every month. Maybe the same few bluebirds are just being resold because the people that bought them are going bankrupt because of their purchase.

Latest posts

Back