Another Tall Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built it yesterday. It rides pretty good but it's not very tall so it gets kinda boring, I think it's my 13th or 14th tall bike, I lost count a while ago :roll:

100_7694.jpg

I must'a missed this post of yours little bro. Pink is the new black.............at least I'll try it once. Cool wheels but it looks a little tail heavy...........it's all part of the ride! After admiring the massive dropouts on the middle bike and how cool they would be to find some or even steal some :shock: When you squint your eyes just right the middle bike is gone :shock: Then I thought why not leave out the middle bike and replace it with tubing......So then I thought why not a tallbike done with a standard 26" bike on the bottom and a 20" bike on the top with some tubing spacing the two bikes apart. Whoa....all this thinking outloud and to the right guy to do it. I can't weld in the garage in the winter because SWMBO hates weld spatter on her new car :| Whatever, maybe you can give it a try.

All because I wanted wanted those dang dropouts.

GL

Thanks, I usauly can't weld in the garage either but it was raining so I had to lay some big sheets of aluminum down to protect the floor from burn holes. It looks like it would be wheelie prone but it's actually not bad when your on it it's just kinda cramped since it's a little girls bike :roll:

Latest posts

Back