Anyone for leftovers?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
April seems to be dragging by for some reason, perhaps because I'm anxiously waiting for May 1st to begin my Build-Off project. I ended up with three bikes bought for the build and after I selected the stuff I wanted for the build-off I had a nice pile of leftover parts to deal with.

Here's some of the warmed up leftovers...
20180421_084505a.jpg

MTB frame and Cruiser wheels and bars. Needs some air in the tires, but it rides pretty good, in the yard and in the street. Is this what they call an Anti-Klunk? :21:

Should have put in some time on my build-off build today, but didn't. Worked on other stuff today including a little time reheating these leftovers.
Fenders off the Cranbrook I'm working on for the build-off fit real nice on this ol' Magna Glacier Point. All red, white and bluish for Memorial Day I guess.
20180512_201156.jpg

Had a few minutes to kill between mowing the lawn and supper, so I thought I'd work on this pile of leftovers again. Mounted a chain guard with some cobbled up perforated pipe strap. It's really purple (though it looks blue in the pictures), so there goes the patriotic paint scheme. LOL Also swapped the MTB pedals for some plastic cruiser pedals. Still thinking this one should get some more love after the build-off bike is done. Like maybe try my hand at a Rustoleuom texture rusty paint job. Thinking maybe a brick red color for the whole bike and mount the Nel Lusso brick red tires on it too.

20180620_194858.jpg
20180620_194940.jpg
20180620_194954.jpg

Attachments

• nel3.jpg
    nel3.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 148

Latest posts

Back