Anyone Know shadow27 On eBay?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like there's something wrong with your computer.......that's a link to his/her eBay site. It goes right to it when I click on it.
Haha your right i just tried it again and it went right thru [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

The ebay messages allow the seller &c. to put pictures in their messages. I believe that such method is the only one allowed - if anyone has bid on an item. Otherwise a new picture would be a change to the item's description after one has already bid; (some might consider that unfair).

The ebay messages allow the seller &c. to put pictures in their messages. I believe that such method is the only one allowed - if anyone has bid on an item. Otherwise a new picture would be a change to the item's description after one has already bid; (some might consider that unfair).

Link doesn't work for me either. I have seen shadow27 before on ebay, usually has some pretty nice stuff. Can you just ask a general question about the item? Maybe you can get a convo started.

Yeah, normally I'd just ask for more photo's in the listing but the part I'm after wasn't listed. I just had a hunch he may have what I was looking for since he seems to have such a large inventory. In any case, it's all taken care of. I also posted this message on the CABE and he (and a few of his friends) responded. ;) :cool2:

I've bought stuff from him, and wondered myself if he is here on the site. He has a lot of prewar bikes and parts, and most of it good enough to pay up..

He sells constantly on ebay.And I believe he is on RRB.If you want to ask him a question. Just click on anything he has for sale,and let him know what part you are after. He always answers.

I have bought parts from those folks.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/352322423417/
But, when people sell broken junk my respect for them diminishes.

Nothing wrong with selling broken parts, he clearly says that it's probably broken. What might be junk to you could be exactly what someone else needs to finish a project. Now it's a totally different story if they claim it is good and when you get it it's broken.

He's from my hometown; I might be able to get you in contact with him if you still need to.

Latest posts

Back