ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure whether to use that as a pot holder or slide it over the box of Kleenex in the back window of my car. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
I'm not sure whether to use that as a pot holder or slide it over the box of Kleenex in the back window of my car. :lol:
:lol: or the kleenex box on the back of the toilet :lol:

Well, here's my man card. My shop on etsy features my welded yard art and sculptures. Thanks for stereotyping me as a girl or hipster...
7136453695_647db0e6fd.jpg
[/url

SalvagedBeautystudio.etsy.com

Retrogee said:
Well, here's my man card. My shop on etsy features my welded yard art and sculptures. Thanks for stereotyping me as a girl or hipster...
7136453695_647db0e6fd.jpg
[/url

Hey, be a big girl and take it like a man.

Just kidding. :)

Hahahaha I never thought Id go from rrb to looking at the viking hat lady and gary bussey goat teeth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: On a real note I think petro head should send the site management a link of some kind showing the dates of his build or go after that lady for selling hes piece. This copying crap is ridiculous, first felt and now this! At least felt did some changes to it, all she did was photoshop the color of a picture HE did and then try to sell it as HAND drawn, my a**. You ms are no artist in my book. :roll: :roll:

Tooo bad that wasn't a T shirt 8)

I just bought one!

Latest posts

Back