APPS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep track of rides with Samsung S-Health and Google Fit. I would prefer to just use Fit, but I have a Samsung smartwatch that measures heart rate and stuff, so I use S-Health to do the initial tracking and then sync it all with an app called HealthSync.

Well, I ride off road. No texting vehicle operators to contend with. I have been looking for a GPS App that plots my ride on trails, so that I can find my way back. So far, no luck. Closest I found are maps on the many MTB sites, which I print. What I do use, is onlineradiobox , to stream my fav college radio station via Bluetooth from my data mining cell phone to my hearing aids.

Well, I ride off road. No texting vehicle operators to contend with. I have been looking for a GPS App that plots my ride on trails, so that I can find my way back. So far, no luck. Closest I found are maps on the many MTB sites, which I print. What I do use, is onlineradiobox , to stream my fav college radio station via Bluetooth from my data mining cell phone to my hearing aids.
Mapmyride ?

Strava works well for me. It's free.
strava.jpg

Latest posts

Back