B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As they say -----
It's not over until the fat lady sings,
fat-lady2.jpg

Is that a Tomos Automatic in the back? With custom front fender and a legshield, anad some other stuff?

As far as the axle goes...I believe it will hold if you run it from wheel to wheel with minimum 3 supporting spots (for example, run the axle through some sort of tube bracket, just figure out a way to make some sort of bearing/lubrication).

Those four wheeled ones, kinda like pedal cars for grown ups, i've always wanted to build one. I think it's time.
A guy here has a bike shop he has one,I was thinking to make one also,gets rid of a lot of wheels...

This is why I am excited to go to Amsterdam in September. Gonna ride bikes everywhere.
Get a hold of Key Town Cruisers,they might hook you up with a ride...

Today I painted some more bits.It has been so hot,I thought the frame would be dry for the gold to go on.At 10am i started painting and it shriveled,also the red was all sticky.You would think it would have baked on in this heat. I hung the frame in the shade,and continued.Those old bikes always had heavy paint jobs anyway.
The frame with the gold touches.
DSCN5011.JPG
I went with the people's choice,gold rims-red spokes.
My choice was red rims-gold spokes.But this is a bout fun,and letting other builders help...
DSCN5010.JPG
with the black pin stripes.
DSCN5016.JPG

That red/gold really does have a great antique fire truck vibe!!

Looks good funk,hope you get it finished. I'm liking the the unfinished wood, fits better than painted.

Oh man, I need to do this!! I take it this is a once a year event?
They have many event all year round.I think this is one of thr big ones.

More work done.
Have these old lights.I liked them rusty,but don't think they went with the paint scheme so well...
DSCN5024.JPG
After
DSCN5032.JPG
Using the same scrap metal as the scrolls I will shape some racks to hang the lanterns.
DSCN5041.JPG
Some art on the side
DSCN5033.JPG
DSCN5034.JPG
Here
DSCN5035.JPG
There
DSCN5036.JPG
Everywhere
DSCN5049.JPG
Brake 1-Stick brake
DSCN5037.JPG
Brake 2-Foot pedal
DSCN5038.JPG
The shifter that was originally on the bike will go back on.
DSCN5039.JPG
Need to hook up the brake lines and shifter.
Finish the wood box
Cover or choose a different seat.
Small bits n bobs
Paint the graphics

I like the dart graphics you came up with.

Agree with Kingfish, the darts are a nice touch. And the lights look good too.

Thanx guys
Wanted to snazzy it up a bit,but not to much...
Roasting this side of the pond,paint is still not dry,can you believe it...

Holy cow you've done a ton of work in just a few days! It's looking great.

Latest posts

Back