Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I need to come back when I have more time to sit and ponder every image. We could play the, what was that originally game for hours. Love your work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks man, glad you enjoy them. Every part has it's own little story or reminds me of someone or something. It also keeps cool stuff out of landfills !!! Ride safe and check out the small details some might make you laugh

Good stuff man!
It was while doing research for a steampunk bike idea that I first discovered this forum. I've never left the forum but I also never built the steampunk bike. Your bikes are inspirational! Maybe I will eventually make my way back to attempting a build along these lines.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Jim, I'm glad you enjoyed them. If you lived closer, I'd let you dig through my treasure chests where I keep all my brass, copper , and anything that has just the right shape, texture, and color. Ride safe Jim,and stay tuned for more pictures

those are works of love and the art comes through. congrats on making your visions ridable.

those are works of love and the art comes through. congrats on making your visions ridable.
Thanks man, it really is something I love, making something from nothing, and getting to talk to people that enjoy my stuff and build their own is a huge bonus. Ride safe !!

Latest posts

Back