BBOF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All I can say is hold on for the hotest bike around and I mean HOT!
I'm building a 1952 well I'll not let the gas out of the bag as of yet but by next week I'll have a pic or two to show How we do thing's in Seattle, So good luck to all and stay tooned.
peace
~TW~
Skid King.......

cool..another build.
can't wait to see some Pic's...

how about an intro in the "Intro" thread so we
know who it is from "The Emerald City"... that's going to kick our ...'s
:lol: :lol: :lol:

peace,
Kev.

naw dooood i gotsssss da skillsss no cal style hea baby. whao did i say that ? :oops: cool cant wait and why do they call you skid king? :mrgreen:

where are the pics of these mad skills?

is this your bike?

uglybike.jpg

Ok why do they call me Skid King, "Well" as you all know everyone is the wheely king right?
Well I'm not But I sure can lay down a slick trail of rubber from my slick's
And have taken the crown two years in a row, So hence the Skid King.
As for this Rat rod Bike, Well I've taken pic's from the first time I saw the frame till right now, And I'm getting ready to paint.........
black, red, copper are the colors, it's almost all hand built ect. tires, frame, paint, ect. So I'll show how we do things here in the rainy city bye the sound.
I might even put out some hot dog's and marshmellow's
~TW~
Skid King.

Rain drop's keep fallen on my Sand blasted frame, Rust is only one step away from copper right? Well the frame is in the back seat of My El-meno and I have an apointment with the spray can So if all goes well and I think it will it we'll be time for final build and My exeptance speach.....
It will go something like this, [Thanks to all the really cool builds and to my loving Dog who for some weird way has not left me duiring this whole build, I say thank you hay wait there some beef jurky in my pocket.......

Skid King said:
Rain drop's keep fallen on my Sand blasted frame, Rust is only one step away from copper right? Well the frame is in the back seat of My El-meno and I have an apointment with the spray can So if all goes well and I think it will it we'll be time for final build and My exeptance speach.....
It will go something like this, [Thanks to all the really cool builds and to my loving Dog who for some weird way has not left me duiring this whole build, I say thank you hay wait there some beef jurky in my pocket.......

you frigin Crack me up! :lol:

lol nice getting a bit cocky are we? better watch out my leg is getting to the point that i may just be able to pull off my build just yet. time shall tell.

Well The Name of this rat rod bike is
Major Ponishment.
Why cause it's a Major frame built in 1952 and with the things that were built in the day as we all know were all metal so this is no difrent and I've gone as far as to put a full dress on it, So stay tooned for the pic's coming soon.
Colors are Rad, Black, Copper, Crome
Everything else is hand built and I'm using 24in. tire's with a two inch tred as to get the 26in look with out mod of the frame, Well I've said to much so as soon as the pic's are done I'll send out far all to see.
~TW~
Skid King

come on Skid, pictures ready? Are you scanning the pics? We gotta see the the before pics before you show us any progress pics.

cman said:
come on Skid, pictures ready? Are you scanning the pics? We gotta see the the before pics before you show us any progress pics.

I have a whole pile to say about this Build/Entry....
but I think ,myself, that this is for Dumpster Diver to figure out.

peace,
Kev.

hehehehe,
So I got everyone in an up rore huh, Sorry but the girl friend has the camara and went to work in LA for a week So the pic's are on the camara along with some kool shower shot's of her, guess this is why she took the camara the pic's will be cencored hehehehe no just lidding but she will be back of Saterday then I will try to impress all of you with the coolest bike ever..............
~TW~ Skid King

Latest posts

Back