Beer Boy Delivery... Final product on Finished thread! ...while I've been waiting....this:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, BBD is complete! I have posted a montage video in the Build Off 10 Finished Bikes thread. Please check it out, and thanks for all the helpful and supportive comments / suggestions along the way! It's been a great ride....

Turned out great!
This has been a fun one to follow!
Have fun riding it now!
BRAVO!

Turned out great!
This has been a fun one to follow!
Have fun riding it now!
BRAVO!
Thanks B! I have been and will continue to enjoy riding this bike. Lots of quick stops last Sunday downtown, "Hey! Cool bike! What is that..?" Should have had the cooler full...it was a hot one. :cool:

I definitely like how this one turned out,that bottle cap is one of my favorite parts.

That turned out great! You haul any beer on it yet? :D
Yep Chad, I made a run around the neighborhood a couple nights ago with a 6'er in the cooler. Didn't take long to finish that "delivery run"....;) Shortly after the cooler was finished, I put a few bottles in overnight with a couple of freezer paks..still cold about 10 hours later. It will definitely be used for the patio as well...

Sweet bike! I just noticed you are in MN. I'm going to be in your neighborhood next week visiting family. I'm originally from up there. Taking the kids to Valley Fair. Any good bike shops I need to see while in the area?

Sweet bike! I just noticed you are in MN. I'm going to be in your neighborhood next week visiting family. I'm originally from up there. Taking the kids to Valley Fair. Any good bike shops I need to see while in the area?
Yes, just a few blocks from where this pic was taken on Washington Ave downtown Mpls is One On One Bicycle Studio. Cool old mtb race bikes on display, art, coffee shop in store, new full sus and other urban bikes...and...a "junkyard" in the basement full of parts and some frames of old bikes, all for sale! Another urban feel shop is Angry Catfish Bicycles in So. Mpls. Also coffee, trendy bikes and clothes, and a great restaurant Buster's next door with extensive craft brew selection and really good sandwiches and food in general. Those are two that might interest you and the family...

Yes, just a few blocks from where this pic was taken on Washington Ave downtown Mpls is One On One Bicycle Studio. Cool old mtb race bikes on display, art, coffee shop in store, new full sus and other urban bikes...and...a "junkyard" in the basement full of parts and some frames of old bikes, all for sale! Another urban feel shop is Angry Catfish Bicycles in So. Mpls. Also coffee, trendy bikes and clothes, and a great restaurant Buster's next door with extensive craft brew selection and really good sandwiches and food in general. Those are two that might interest you and the family...
Excellent! I haven't spent much time in the cities since I was a kid. Sound like some great places to check out. Thanks! Maybe we will see you out delivering some frosty Grain Belt.

This is the original Grain Belt Brewery in Minneapolis, MN. It is now home to studio, one and two bedroom apartments for young dwellers in Nordeast Mpls. (my son in the foreground, Nordeast resident) Creating new ideas using old structures....a lot like what we do here!

I personally love the fact that people recondition old buildings for new uses, I don't prefer city dwelling but I would definitely live in that building.

I personally love the fact that people recondition old buildings for new uses, I don't prefer city dwelling but I would definitely live in that building.
Falstaff, we have a number of reconditioned buildings that are now dwellings in our Twin Cities. The latest of which is our former Schmidt Brewery in St Paul on West 7th St. In Nordeast where the picture above was taken, there are a couple of huge warehouse buildings that are now art studios, as is the case in Lowertown St Paul as well. If you like baseball, an old industrial site was converted to the home of our St Paul Saints of the IPL Northern Division in Lowertown and opened their season this spring in their new home. Best part: 5 mile bike ride from our house!

Latest posts

Back