best 45 bucks i ever spent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

008 by andrew snyder
199? electra bomber
back:nexus 4 speed/drum braked (works great)
front:closed bearings/ parallel hand brakes
frame: chromoly (apparently)
theres four leaves on the pedals, dont know what that means but i recognize it :wink:
three piece CPI aluminum cranks
vuelta U.S.A. sprocket
erbc seat and aluminium post.
everything works perfect!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i want to ride so bad right now!!!!!

011 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
sorry hundreds and bob marly fans, the stickers werent cutting it

the plan is new tires (love these but they're pretty dry) loveing the the intense micro knobbys
all the blue iodized aluminum is going (just taking off the blue, bare aluminum)
the pedals have to be straightened out, someone smashed the left one a lil, but it spins straight
new seat obviously, or recover this one (hopefully)
then sand and powder-coat the frame lime green and the forks white

KC so-cal said:
deals like that on cl in so-cal are few and far between everybody wants 350.00 for thier roached out 1990 schwinn cruisers :roll:
every time i see the greeen fastback for 250, i think "man, i wish i could get that money for my bikes" then i realize its been posted for months on end

Awesome score. I have an electra Rally Sport that I love. Your Bomber is killer. It got me re-thinking about Electra's. I'll be on the lookout for one locally. Thanks for showing it to us. Gary

Great ride, and I like your plans. :D

Latest posts

Back