BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 pictures posted thanks to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok back for the third year at the largest indoor custom car show in nor cal, presented by college cyclery is the BIKE O RAMA custom bicycle show. This year will be the biggest yet as we have worked very closely with the organizers to make this now a full part of the show. We listened to you guys who entered and have changed the classes a bit. Here is a run down which may or may not change over time

MILD CUSTOM
FULL CUSTOM
ORIGINAL / RESTORED
RAT ROD
LOW RIDER
TRIKE (IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH TO ENTER)
BEST PAINT
BEST PINSTRIPED

Those with questions about which classes to put their bike into please pm me or just ask. Those wishing to enter i will have all the info up very soon in the next few days as when you enter you will call the autorama staff directly and they will mail you your packet. The first bike entered will be $40.00 and will get you one THREE day pass into the show. Second bike after that will be $20.00. All classes have 1st second and third place and will be judged this year. Dont worry i wont make you guys vote like last year. I know the cost has gone up but we have gone to great lengths to now make this a serious part of the show but trust us it will be worth it. A three day pass is normally $60.00 and discount tickets can be gotten the night you set up your bike.
For those who have not gone to this show or have in the past let me remind you. This is an indoor three day show where thousands of spectators will see your creations and last year i over heard many saying that the bike o rama was one of the coolest things there. more info to be posted soon stay tuned.

Re: BIKE O RAMA AT 60TH SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA FEB 19/21

what about a best of show? like you mentioned to me, just wondering is all,

if we can get enough bikes in we will do that as well the special class for bikes that this will be their first show. however being it is a bit late announcing this does not give builders much time to build something new. so we think that it would be better to announce it at the show and do that class starting next year. but like i said if enough builders will do it then go for it.

anyone?

too rich for my blood now........need any bodywork or sheet metal work done?trophys? thats about the only way ill be able to scrape some extra cash together.

I'll bring 2, possibly 3 bikes out to this one 8)
this reminds me of my lowrider days, set up and leave it for the weekend :mrgreen:

hey, anyone know where i can find some plastic ice cubes (for the tandem)?

thanks guys for your support. and sensor start socking a dollar a day away. it is more but we have been really going aganst the rules for the last two years and now to make it ligit it had to happen. this is still less than bikes entered at other large hot rod shows and we are doing one free THREE day pass, not a one day like last year.

oh and vulture brings up a good point lets see more displays this year i am working on mine for the GTH.

This is Jay.looking forward to Autorama again this year.I will have a few bikes to enter and my son is entering a full size trike,being he took2nd place last year for the original small trike he is going bigger this year.What about a chopper class and a mini class for the 12 and 16 inch creations we have?I am working on a new bike for the show that no one has seen yet including myself.lol.

as far as a bike display goes........

what would be a nice comfortable limit on square footage for a bikes' display?
i don't want to over-step my boundaries on something so limited, like floor space.
the lowrider shows i used to do in the 90's spelled that out in black and white. we all know how people can get carried away :roll:

i agree, that spectators like to see that little bit extra. it really shows how much you love that bike. something as simple as a picture frame with a handful of build photos and the name of the bike.

this is gonna be great! i'm excited to just be a part of it :mrgreen:

jay as of yet there are no mini classes, but remember last year the kids bikes did well, and the year before that a kids bike took best restored. choppers will fall into different classes. mild custom is intended for bikes that are not stretched, or have had the steer tube raked so basicly a stock frame with add ons. full custom is for those that have been changed or are ground up bikes. the rat rod class is a free for all.
vulture well what did they used to say for space for displays? say 6 by 4 feet? something of that nature? some bikes as long as i know ahead of time can get more space like ted with his corona bike last year.

I'll likely show the 'truck. It's almost worth it for the pass.

there is a best paint and best pinstripe award also zoso

man all i gotta say is if you paint it the same color as her bike she is gonna be pissed

Thanks for the clareification on classes that makes sense.And i am pretty sure i am going to enter a mini as long as i have time to finish it.
Gona have to figure out some little display also.

as of yet there is not a specific trike class, not enough bikes entered. but no reason a trike would not hold it's own in another class. in rat rod i plan to enter the galt town hooligan and that might be it as i gotta pay too. and hmmm i dont know what color greg pink? :mrgreen:

hey Greg is the bike clear and Karfer im entering LowLifes Trike so we might need a trike class or what do you think i should enter it in

that makes two trikes i would say we need four to do the class. if i had more cash i would do the one i want to do but just cant at the moment. i know frank is working on a trike how bout it frank?

Latest posts

Back