BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 pictures posted thanks to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIKE O RAMA TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER PLEASE READ !!!!!

i think it is sorry aj the show is a bit more out of my hands this year

Re: BIKE O RAMA TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER PLEASE READ !!!!!

No worries, it was my fault. I'll just go and enjoy everyone else's bike.

Re: BIKE O RAMA sacramento feb 19 to 21st PLEASE READ !!!!!

im definitly getting excited.i dont know why but i think im actually antisipating the setup day the most. silly me :lol: i cant wait to see all the compition.ive never even been to autorama before this so it will all be a new experience for me.its exciting to be on the other side of the fence actually being involded in somthing so big and not just being the spectator. yeah im on the inside :lol:

ps saterday was great first gregg mom dad tina pina and i drove all over the differnt sacto bike shops looking for something top secret. then we met up with frank for pizza blap blap!!then we went to marks, firepoof ,then he came with his kids to our house and we all went on a cool bike ride and came back for more pizza and to play wii .lodes of fun cant wait for more :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

should be good times i wish they would let late enteries in but i guess not. oh well see yall there

So did anyone want me to bring shirts??? Check out the shirts we offer in the "for sale" forum. I'll update that ad as well. Just wanted to know so I could bring some to the show

Re: BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 LAST MIN ENTRIES CAN STILL ENTER

ok here is the deal i talked to one of the autorama guys the other day about last minute entries and he said it was a no go. well after terry talked with them last minute entries WILL be accepted but DO NOT SEND ANYTHING IN those wanting to enter need to meet at cal expo at gate C around noon and you will be able to still enter. this also goes for those who are already entered but maybe you have another extra bike you would like to enter. call me at the shop for more info 916-456-2042

sorry i know theirs a tag by their bike but i didnt look......whos is this one?
whosbike.jpg

bike o rama was So great .i had alot of fun not to mention i got my first trophy ever and its first place of the mild custom class!!! our crew did good out there alot of us got some kinda trophy.it was awsome at the award ceramony . every time some one in our bike family was called that side of the room lit up with cheers and yelling.

ps more pics and thought soon im sooo tierd
P1060233_0001.jpg
P1060230_0004.jpg

P1060229_0005.jpg

P1060228_0006.jpg

P1060227_0007.jpg

P1060226_0008.jpg

P1060225_0009.jpg

P1060224_1_0033.jpg

P1060223_0011.jpg

P1060222_0012.jpg

P1060221_0013.jpg

P1060220_0014.jpg

P1060219_0015.jpg

P1060218_0016.jpg

P1060217_0017.jpg

P1060216_0018.jpg

P1060215_0019.jpg

P1060213_0021.jpg

P1060212_0022.jpg

P1060209_0025.jpg

P1060206_0028.jpg

I got no room to talk since I didn't enter a bike or two like I should have, but I was surprised by the lack of bikes entered. I know this area has a ton of bikes. Maybe the word didn't spread well enough. Ah well, I enjoyed looking at the ones that were there.

Very cool trike, I was wondering who's that was. Paint in the wheels was crazy.

Looks like i now need to figure out how to post pics since i have a number of good pics of every ones bikes.I am just a bike builder so we may have to wait for her to get off work to view pics.But they will be posted by tomorrow.
Heck i even got pics with my uncle,George Barris,his HOT blonde "apprentice" and my self.
We had good times and good to see Behind Bars show up also.

Wow the Bike o rama was awesome. I had a great time there all weekend. Many thanks to Adam for all his hard work. My dumb ... was home watching TV during the awards. It was at 4:00 and I thought it was at 7:00. So when I got there the place was nearly empty. I saw vintagelove81225 and his wife in the parking lot and he told me my name was called and I recieved a award. I went to see if I could still get my award but they had packed it away in the truck. They took my info and said they would send it to me. Pretty cool. It was great to meet some of you. Next year I hope to meet all of you. Also many thanks to Mike at Vintage Bicycle Supply for all his help. I freakin' loved it! Next year I will be back with 3 bikes.

Pauliemon said:
Wow the Bike o rama was awesome. I had a great time there all weekend. Many thanks to Adam for all his hard work. My dumb butt was home watching TV during the awards. It was at 4:00 and I thought it was at 7:00. So when I got there the place was nearly empty. I saw vintagelove81225 and his wife in the parking lot and he told me my name was called and I recieved a award. I went to see if I could still get my award but they had packed it away in the truck. They took my info and said they would send it to me. Pretty cool. It was great to meet some of you. Next year I hope to meet all of you. Also many thanks to Mike at Vintage Bicycle Supply for all his help. I freakin' loved it! Next year I will be back with 3 bikes.

I forgot to mention Eric at Finish Em' Off powder coating and my best buddy Curtis. Curtis put in many hours on my fenders which were the highlight of my bike.

C YA!
Paulie

I had a great time at the show as well, Thanks to Adam and Terry for pushing for the bicycle guys to get some love. I will be back next year... It was nice to meet and talk to everyone as well. I hope you everyone can make it out to our show on June 13th, check out the website for updates. We will also post pics from the show on our site.

Thanks,
D

Jay Dawg said:
Pauliemon Which bike was yours?

1947 Hiawatha with 47 Monark fenders that were worked and naked. I wish I knew how to post pictures.

Jay AND Paulie..... there's a how to on posting picks on this very site 8)

if i can do it.... you can do it.... :mrgreen:

lets see your pictures!

Latest posts

Back