Bikes At Wichita Starbird Show (Photos & Video Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bikes At Wichita Starbird Show

Ratfink1962 said:
Creative.... :D no way... check this out

012211starbirdmb7.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.80.JPG

now THAT is creative!!! :shock:

Bronco behind model box... Helped work on that in my shop class in high school... Been a long time since I seen that one...

SWEET! 8) Looks like trophy material to me! 8)

ndaway said:
:oops: I don't see me winning anything..But I am looking foward to meeting you guys and getting to check out some awesome bikes 8)

Lookin forward to meeting you as well! We are a bunch of great guys! :lol: Especially me! :lol: :mrgreen:

ndaway said:
I noticed that :lol: the last one was my daughters idea. I will have to dust off the old paint gun and show some Color on the next one :D

Can't go wrong with black & white!

Hey Guess WHAT? Ok, you figured it out. Im going to the car show, still got to get entry in.
Someone said they had some chain ( Im thinking heavy chain/log chain ), I need some 40ft if possible, with big locks, yes.
Anyway let me know in the next day or so ( its 12:16 am cst Tuesday ) .
Made my stantions, they are RAT, and will work out great.
gotta get to work cleaning bikes, Later,
Dangratsdan

dangratsdan said:
Hey Guess WHAT? Ok, you figured it out. Im going to the car show, still got to get entry in.
Someone said they had some chain ( Im thinking heavy chain/log chain ), I need some 40ft if possible, with big locks, yes.
Anyway let me know in the next day or so ( its 12:16 am cst Tuesday ) .
Made my stantions, they are RAT, and will work out great.
gotta get to work cleaning bikes, Later,
Dangratsdan

I can only imagine what you have come up with for stanchions! :?: Surely will be cool! 8) See ya this weekend! :mrgreen:

I went down to the show to set up bikes tonite. :shock: WOW! :shock: We have a lot of really cool bikes in this area! Rats, Customs, Antiques, really rare stuff & more. I am impressed by the talent & craftsmanship of this entire group of people. Hope to get some pics posted this weekend. (Hope Randy shows up with his camera, he's much better at that than I am) 8)

pick said:
I went down to the show to set up bikes tonite. :shock: WOW! :shock: We have a lot of really cool bikes in this area! Rats, Customs, Antiques, really rare stuff & more. I am impressed by the talent & craftsmanship of this entire group of people. Hope to get some pics posted this weekend. (Hope Randy shows up with his camera, he's much better at that than I am) 8)
I second that and they were still rolling in when I had to leave
these are the only pics I got before we had to leave
CameraZOOM-20120119172850483.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120119185525817.jpg

ndaway said:
I got to meet a couple of people :D. Just to let you know I'm bad with remembering names please don't take any offence its not you its my bad short term memory :)

Me too and what makes it even worse is that you're trying to remember the persons real name, their internet name and all their bikes.

Well its off to the show, doors open the weekend at noon. Hope lots of people come out , like the bikes, and maybe give us leads on some cool old bikes. And to hang with the Coasters BC and other folks, as well as yes, a car show that under new ownership, and direction, I wish the organizer much luck for there efforts, this show is now a charity event, more family friendly and less BIKINNI friendly. Thats both good and bad. Lets hope for a great show, SEE YOU THERE.

With a real quick peek at the bikes there during setup, there are some aaaaaawwwwweeeeesssssssoooommmmmeeeee bikes there,I know there is NOWAY I could win a trophy, but thats OK cause Im there to show what a person can do with a bike to make it COOL ( I think, RIGHT ), without welding or other major tools to create a new bike look. Encorage folks get those old bikes out of the garage/shed/basement take them to Tom Sawyer bike shop, the show sponsor, get those bikes fixed and RIDE THEM, or sell them to one of us knowing it would go to a good home, so sell it cheap. Later

dangratsdan said:
Well its off to the show, doors open the weekend at noon. Hope lots of people come out , like the bikes, and maybe give us leads on some cool old bikes. And to hang with the Coasters BC and other folks, as well as yes, a car show that under new ownership, and direction, I wish the organizer much luck for there efforts, this show is now a charity event, more family friendly and less BIKINNI friendly. Thats both good and bad. Lets hope for a great show, SEE YOU THERE.

With a real quick peek at the bikes there during setup, there are some aaaaaawwwwweeeeesssssssoooommmmmeeeee bikes there,I know there is NOWAY I could win a trophy, but thats OK cause Im there to show what a person can do with a bike to make it COOL ( I think, RIGHT ), without welding or other major tools to create a new bike look. Encorage folks get those old bikes out of the garage/shed/basement take them to Tom Sawyer bike shop, the show sponsor, get those bikes fixed and RIDE THEM, or sell them to one of us knowing it would go to a good home, so sell it cheap. Later
ndaway said:
^^^^+1. Well said I agree with everything :D

:mrgreen: 8) X2! 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back