Bikes going into storage.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All but one of my 8 or so bikes and all tubs of parts are going into storage today :cry: .I am going to put my house up for sale and need to clean up my shed and patio of all the bike stuff I have out. My Tiki Bar has already been disassembled.Hopefully this will be a short term issuse.It looks like I will probably be buying a house within the next couple of months and it has mega storage and a large workshop.The storage place is right across the street from my house so that means easy access to the bikes plus alot less moving. :wink:

moving sucks, but its a necesary part of starting a new chapter in life. i plan to move in the next year, im hoping to have enough space outside for my own bike storage/ workshop shed. otherwise, one of the kids will be sacrificing a bedroom! haha!

Skip buying a house. Just get a quonset hut. With all the art and personal projects we work on that is what the wife and I now wish we had done.

Latest posts

Back