Black and Tan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My bare bones 196? BSA 3 speed path-racer.

IMG_1929 (4).JPG

IMG_1923 (2).JPG

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/black-and-tan-b-s-a-done.109028/

Yeah, very clean! Is that the shifter mounted on the BB? I'm looking for a cable beyond that and can't find it.

Really well done!
:thumbsup:

Classy !

Love this ultra classy and super clean speed machine!!!
Well done!

Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

So if I take time out to photo-shoot the bike will I be able to edit this thread and pick a different shot Sunday night? Also, how is the listing order of the voting thread determined? Just wondering.
I believe the build off ends at midnight on Sunday, Central time in the USA. The listing order has varied somewhat in past years. It has been alphabetical by build name, and it has been in the order in which the builds were entered into the Finished Builds thread. Dice roll...

I believe the build off ends at midnight on Sunday, Central time in the USA. The listing order has varied somewhat in past years. It has been alphabetical by build name, and it has been in the order in which the builds were entered into the Finished Builds thread. Dice roll...

It ends at 9pm CT Monday, not Sunday.

"Finished bike photos must be posted in the “Finished Bikes” thread by 9:00 p.m. CT on Monday, September 9th, 2019."

Latest posts

Back