black bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brian218 said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
brian218 said:
Awesome Harley Davidson Bad Boy! 8) This has to be the best looking one around! :D

Thanks! Always nice when somebody is familiar with the FXSTSB!

Yeah, you don't see these everyday, especially that nice! 8)

"BlackJacked" my RRBO8 build off bike# Matte black, black chrome & chrome# Every metal piece that is not chrome Is powder coated by me# One of my favorite bikes so far & I ain't done yet!

a9aju3yg.jpg

Electra Cruiser, got new bars and a Gyes saddle today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Here are pictures of our new production Kruiser! Pretty simple, but we are happy with the finished product. It's all powdercoated also!

We did this one for a local customer. Her girl friend(yeah that right) also got a custom Lady Vols tribute bike, but since this isn't the Orange/white bike tread I will refrain from posting it. Oh did I mention she happen to be the Lady Vols BB head coach! I didn't even know til I delivered the bikes!

This thread bakes me mess my old bike I called my ninja.
Everything was black; even tented the reflectors & lenses on the lights.
Was dangerous but was great for getting away from trouble at night (lived in a very bad neighborhood at the time and this helped me keep from getting jumped when I had to ride at night)

I think I'm finally (mostly?) done building this one up -- still toying with the idea of flames or pinstripes or something to add a little flair.

As mentioned in other threads, since I moved the shifter to the frame, I can swap bars and stems in just a couple of minutes -- all four brake levers have quick releases for their cables, so I just loosen the binder bolt, pull out the stem, insert and tighten the other one and hook up the cables again!

Latest posts

Back