Black Friday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am a Newb , but been a follower for awhile . Picked up this 80s Giant Goldcoast just before Thanksgiving for $15 and on black Friday the K-rads 2.5 were on sale for $40 a pair (Ordered 2 pair to make Frt ) and the fluted seat post was $6 + frt from Pork Chop . Traded a fat Huffy seat for this Velo micro fiber seat from my my neighbor The crank is a nice c-moly DUQUE set I had from a old Boss Cruiser . Cleaned it up , repacked the bearings and replaced the tires and chain . Just need pedals ? Can not find any more info on this bike any help would be appreciated ?

black friday.jpg

Thank you horsefarmer , your cruisers are awesome and have not read the Giant built Schwinn info yet . I also have a set of gold WTB anodized wheel sets with a working Nexus 4 speed set aside and went ahead and ordered a new shifter from Germany , but it does come with a break handle , so I will be adding a front break of some kind . Will diffidently be referencing your post on chain ring sizes , when the time comes ?

4 sp.jpg
4 speed.jpg

Latest posts

Back