BLACK WICKED is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLACK WICKED

just a couple of shots. Black Wicked is up on wheels. the rims i got from Crassly an i put the skippy in it.had forgot to put this pic. in
JWSMOCKUPBIKES154.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES159.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES161.jpg

well that will be all for today

Outlaw :shock:

for a fender ajustment an maybe a back rack.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

was going to fill em with chrome spikes but can't find any.anyone know where i can get em?

OUTLAW said:
was going to fill em with chrome spikes but can't find any.anyone know where i can get em?

I just got some spikes from a cheap chinese leather bracelet at the Dollar store (don't know what you call em in the States.). 5 spikes for, you guessed it, $1.

thanks all. $1.00 yeah thats a hoot.lol. may have some coming from king.

heres a little more work done. Black Wicked is coming for ya all.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES153.jpg

That thing is SIC!

not done yet. told ya it is Black Wicked an its comin to get ya. lol, the wicked witch from the NW, watch out he'll put a bad spell on ya, WICKED

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AHHH......You gotta love the AGE difference on this forum!.......All the young guys (kids :lol: ) know where to get the spikes and things! Old guys (like us) would never have gone to those websites in a hundred years ( well, not in the next ten or twenty that we have left anyway.) :lol:

lol, aw, that is true. got some little spikes, don't know where i'll put em as yet, so we will see.never was into that stuff, so if i use em that will be very different for me.lol

the Witch King Black Wicked is comin for ya all

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back