BLACK WICKED is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLACK WICKED

lol, you guys are way too funny. my hair is too thin to even think of it, but it is a kool thought. spikes on my bike. nawda.keep on rockin.

Outlaw :lol:

Re: BLACK WICKED- update

well finaly got the rear fender done. that was a lot of lacing an getting the leather on. still thinking about spikes. will have to see. anyways, just letting ya all know it's moving forward, very slowly but moving on. will get some pic soon.

Outlaw 8)

Black Wicked, the wicked witch king of the PNW, he's coming

these guys want their bike back :mrgreen:

warrior.jpg

warriors.jpg

OUTLAW said:
was going to fill em with chrome spikes but can't find any.anyone know where i can get em?

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Oooooh! Aren't you sorry now?

lol lol lol hehehehehehehe, nope not sorry, like the pic. yeah, thats what i am talkin about.lol

Outlaw :lol:

Dig your motorsickle. Are those K-model tank emblems?

the emblems are 55-56 big bike emblems. 56 harleys are my fav bikes.

Outlaw 8)

just a note to let ya all know i had to quit building Black Wicked. i am have very bad health problems at this time. should find out more tommorow. just hope it is my thyroid that is causing the problem. i am very week and haveing lots of trouble getting around. will keep ya all posted. God Bless

Outlaw 8)

You are in my Prayers, Outlaw.

Best wishes for a swift return to good health from jolly old England. Keep your chin up old chap!

Mick.

Latest posts

Back