Black & Wild

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh! can you buy them for me, ill give you an s-10! :lol: :D

stretch said:
ooh! can you buy them for me, ill give you an s-10! :lol: :D
Whats the S-10 look like... we could make a trade.... though it might be a far piece to drive on a bare spring seat... or my 5-Gallon bucket seats...

its an alright s-10. 1995, 2WD, 4.3 vortec engine, no AC(only needs a recharge) needs good amount of bodywork, but if we could trade at the end of summer it should be close to done with bodywork. oh and its purple. :lol: would you really trade your old truck?

Ya.... But this thing aint no spring chicken... Needs alot of werk... Has normal rust for Kansas... I only say that because up there I find trucks that are 5 years old with more rust than my old beast.... 1500.00 buys this one... 8)

if i do the bodywork on mine, wanna consider it even? :D

well, here she is. she aint the prettiest but definitly the trustiest ride in the school parking lot.
SANY0059.jpg

SANY0060.jpg

SANY0061.jpg

yeah i figured that my truck wouldnt be sufficent. but what if i did the body work and painted it up like i planned? and swapped the wheels out for black steelies with skinny whitewalls?

haha well i planned to just bring the body back to stock, no more rust and minimal dents(its got quite a few small dents), it would be minus all the plastic tags of course. for color i was thinking something like this
http://kerrycustoms.com/images/NOVA_ORANGE.jpg
this
http://kerrycustoms.com/images/UK08_BC0 ... SILVER.jpg
or this
http://kerrycustoms.com/images/CINDER_RED.jpg
i was also thinking a low buck drop, with 4" blocks in the back, or 2" springs and 2" blocks; and 2" spindles with 1" springs in the front, or just get spindles and torch the springs ive got. if i could see your whole truck maybe it would be an even trade.
for wheels exactly it would be monte carlo 14" steelies, gloss black, with chrome lugs, wrapped in firestone skinny whites.

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist;

truck.jpg

Actually, I like both the truck and the bike, had a 66 3/4 ton myself. That truck has the most nauseating color ever! I love it!

JoKeR63 said:
Sorry, but I just couldn't resist;

truck.jpg

Actually, I like both the truck and the bike, had a 66 3/4 ton myself. That truck has the most nauseating color ever! I love it!

Its all good... I get a bunch of crap for it.... That thing has Oxide primer from the 80's on it... Kustom Patina...It will end up being a nice shade of off white with a heavy kandy flake roof done in the color of the wheels... But for now it just sits in a coat of dust... and make good back drops for my bikes...

man i love your datsun i have a flat black 1971 240z and a 1986 nissan 300zx
my 300zx
ih45zk.jpg

my datsun yeah im rebuilding it
34ssewy.jpg

and this is my build goal for the datsun
2565x5z.jpg

and my bike for good measure
rj1oua.jpg

yes, because i pulled it out of the driveway to take pics with a prettier backdrop. :lol:

Re: Black & Mild

The placement of seat.... I decided that I might want to put a toolbag behind the seat. My 6 year old daughter having fun with purple spray paint before painting her car......
001-1.jpg

003.jpg

Seat pad after removal of white.... I think we can expect to see alot of red pinstriping to set off the red in the seat.
002.jpg
What did you use to remove the white paint from the seat?

Latest posts

Back