BO15 Blue Bomber Curbhopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the loss of your dog. Reading your description and then seeing that you said the wasn't any sunshine on your ride, I thought this was an appropriate tribute to your bud.

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone.

Mojo Cycles is behind this building, which used to be Temple Mojo beer growler fill spot & such, owned by the same people as Carolina Beer something something, who moved their primary business into this building when their vision for Temple Mojo didn’t work out, and need more space for the primary. Or something, still learning the local lore.

Mojo Cycles is behind this building, which used to be Temple Mojo beer growler fill spot & such, owned by the same people as Carolina Beer something something, who moved their primary business into this building when their vision for Temple Mojo didn’t work out, and need more space for the primary. Or something, still learning the local lore.

Ahhhhhh......that rings a bell. I used to just frequent the Flying Saucer and Crafty Beer Guys up in Huntersville

Nice ride today=more pics.

Ai'nt no scenery 'cept for greenery for this urban jungle warrior!
IMG_5787.JPG

Well, maybe there is a little rust out there for all the patina-loving crowd!
IMG_5784.JPG
IMG_5781.JPG
IMG_5785.JPG

IMG_5786.JPG

To the Airship! ... And the finished build threads!
IMG_5783.JPG

IMG_E3723.JPG

Great photo! Bike looks good. Dig the fat slicks, I bet they handle all kinds of terrain with aplomb. That paint job turned out killer!

Latest posts

Back