• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Blue Radiobike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a Holy Grail for me. Local history (Dayton, Ohio), a classic, and a rare color combo. I DO want it, just bad timing though. I'd sell my '61 Monark, NOS '92 Huffy, and my gold '66 Eldorado for this. Maybe my '60 AMC too.
All I know about this offer, is I have done buissness with the seller, he's reasonable, I bought quite a few bikes so far and am in conversation regaurding more stuff I'm interested in. Paying out on multi bikes waiting to ship may have been a demand from some sellers, but he seems motivate to find good homes and happy buyers.
We worked out an amicable arrangement, I plan keep working with him as I can.
You never know dude.

Like I said, as a buyer finding and dealing with @kirk has been quite the pleasant experience. I wish more sellers were as easy to work with. I'm very thankful his ad got posted in the dreams and nightmares thread with a link and glad he responded to a West cost text message.
A+++ seller.
I get bikes Wednesday from him, 2 that I'm very egar to get play with. I'll be sharing then and thanks again Kirk chat Monday for more :hi::happy:

That is ridiculously cool man, a true piece of history. GLWTS

Back up for sale do to the ebayer backed out. I shipped to him and he was upset that he didn't get batteries with it. I guess he didn't know what he was buying. $1300 shipped when I get the bike back

he was upset that he didn't get batteries with it. I guess he didn't know what he was buying. $1300 shipped when I get the bike back
Wow. I would shipped him a pack of batteries and told him to...anyhow...still a nice bike!

Latest posts

Back