BMX build off inspiration pics. Post yours too.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie? For maximum radness, you gotta embrace the future. Video games are going to be big
View attachment 140757
Wow. Serious? The cover of a nintendo game was edited out of my post because it was too racy? That is crazy. Guess I'll try the C64 version.
California_Games_Coverart.png

Matti likes mags. Matti likes cromo.

View attachment 140569
Being an eighties punk, Matti is amused by CRMO Mags
Being an eighties skater, Matti is amused by Thrasher Mag

Pretty sure my brother had that exact bike from the brochure with the red mags. I still remember the chainstay sticker that said CR MO MAG. Of course, it didn't look like the brochure illustration for long... pic to come soon.

The same brother was also a skater who got Thrasher Mag. Still has his old Vision Gator. I vaguely remember reading the column Skarfing Material.

I had this on VHS and must have watched it hundreds of times

If anyone figures out how to adjust the tracking on their browser let me know :rofl:

I dunno much about general, but I am going to look at one of their frames here in abit. Seems like they were a short lived company?

I dunno much about general, but I am going to look at one of their frames here in abit. Seems like they were a short lived company?
Started about 82. Didn't do much until 87 when RL joined and then they were booming. Hustlers, Fred Blood models are great bikes

Well, heres my new general!
26" bmx cruiser!
I never saw one. It was poorly labeled and in the middle of nowhere. But I LOVE loop tails, and to find a 26" bmx 80s looptail for what I did makes me happy.
20201011_101228.jpg

General Catalina plus 6
6 speed index shifters, sumo wheels.

I got a sram/sachs p5 interal I'm thinking of refreshing this.

What's the difference between a 6 speed, 26", bmx cruiser and a 80s/90s mountain bike?

What's the difference between a 6 speed, 26", bmx cruiser and a 80s/90s mountain bike?
Hmmm, good question. The intent? The overall "downhilley-ness?
Follow up question:
What is the difference between an 80s/90s mountain bike and a gravel bike?

Latest posts

Back