BO 11 Trophy & Prize pool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome Jim. Glad you like the trophy. Your build deserved a cool trophy. Hope you continue the old tradition next year.
To go along with your TRM DecoLuxe Trivia, here is some trivia regarding the trophy.
I've hidden 6 builds into that trophy.
That's a good way to get someone looking through all of your build threads.

That's a good way to get someone looking through all of your build threads.

No need, it's pretty easy. I hid all 6 of my BO bikes in there. Beer can (BEER RUN), Metalcast Red paint (Flexy), Cut metal flames (Firewing), Stars and bars base (starsNbars), Soup can (VerBoten), Salt shaker cap (SaltHammer). Had to have some fun with it.

Sorry that it took me a few days to post this picture, but here's the prizes for the Decoluxe from @Funkme and @kingfish254 along with the bike! There were some small extra goodies that Brian also threw in but in my haste, I forgot to show them. Thanks again y'all!

I have to say that Brian went over and beyond all expectations for the trophy! :43::rockout::113::41:wow
index.php

View attachment 33061
:rockout:Rad trio! Congrats again !:41:
No need, it's pretty easy. I hid all 6 of my BO bikes in there. Beer can (BEER RUN), Metalcast Red paint (Flexy), Cut metal flames (Firewing), Stars and bars base (starsNbars), Soup can (VerBoten), Salt shaker cap (SaltHammer). Had to have some fun with it.
Awesome !:praise:

Your welcome Jim. Glad you like the trophy. Your build deserved a cool trophy. Hope you continue the old tradition next year.
To go along with your TRM DecoLuxe Trivia, here is some trivia regarding the trophy.
I've hidden 6 builds into that trophy.
That's pretty cool! :cool2: I wish I hadn't read the spoiler before I tried to find them.

Latest posts

Back