BO 11 Trophy & Prize pool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checkmate

ill make a 4place alternative trophy i think , something like 'best effort' or idk , i want to make something not to big so shipping won't be such a pain (iam in canada)

ill make a 4place alternative trophy i think , something like 'best effort' or idk , i want to make something not to big so shipping won't be such a pain (iam in canada)
Thanks for jumping in 1-hp . I'm sure it will be cool with your skills [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no one is pitching in for the 3rd place trophy ? .. i won't make a 4thplace if there is no 3rd place ... making 3rd place:nod:

I'll donate this Speedcult metal bicycle towards third place.
66z2hu.jpg

Thanks for stepping up . That mounted to a piece of wood with some hooks would make a great key ring hanger .

I was thinking the same thing,
with a brass plate noting the 3rd place win. So now I want third...

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

I'll add one more thing to the SpeedCult metal bicycle.
Added is a piece of barn wood to mount the bicycle.
It's a little large, but someone can cut it to their liking (or not cut it), or they may want to mount the bike on the other side (both sides are very cool looking).
This barn wood comes from Washington Twp., MI (North of Detroit). The barn was built in the 1850's, and was raised several years ago.
apkacy.jpg

Reverse side of wood.
212vl78.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for stepping up to the plate guys!!!
Awesome trophies @G-Matt and @whitecoyote .
I can't wait to see the one you build @OneHorsePower
Like I said before, I'll be building the 1st place trophy after the BO. I'll try to personalize towards the winning bike kinda like @Funkme did for my trophy last year.

Is anyone else out there gonna offer up any Prizes and Prize categories? There have been some creative categories in the past.

I'll give a prize to the bike that kept me wanting more after every post. There are a lot that are in this category, but I'll choose one at the end.

I've given these out in the past and will again this year. The winner will get a full size poster (winner can choose the size) suitable for framing showcasing the RRB build off logo, bike & builder names, and date.

Here's one from BO-9:
trophy3_zps1a7f4888.jpg

Good Luck!

Oh yeah! :113::rockout:

I'll give a prize to the bike that kept me wanting more after every post. There are a lot that are in this category, but I'll choose one at the end.

I've given these out in the past and will again this year. The winner will get a full size poster (winner can choose the size) suitable for framing showcasing the RRB build off logo, bike & builder names, and date.

Here's one from BO-9:
trophy3_zps1a7f4888.jpg

Good Luck!
That's awesome thanks for jumping in and adding to the fun . I remember this last year and thought how cool would that be .
It would be awesome to give away a TRM Tank to the guy who mad the 2nd place trophy . Big Grin ....lol

That's awesome thanks for jumping in and adding to the fun . I remember this last year and thought how cool would that be .
It would be awesome to give away a TRM Tank to the guy who mad the 2nd place trophy . Big Grin ....lol

Actually, I had forgotten about giving this last year for the best photo. I think I'll do that again in addition to the other prize.
I'll set up a vote for the best photo and let the people decide the winner. the winner will get a poster also.

The best photo doesn't have to be the bike that wins or even places high, just the best photo -meaning clarity, lighting, setting, composition etc.

Actually, I had forgotten about giving this last year for the best photo. I think I'll do that again in addition to the other prize.
I'll set up a vote for the best photo and let the people decide the winner. the winner will get a poster also.

The best photo doesn't have to be the bike that wins or even places high, just the best photo -meaning clarity, lighting, setting, composition etc.
Does it have to have a woman's swimsuit top hanging from the bars....? :whistle:

I didn't remember the prize for the one who 'kept you hanging' from last year. Do you remember who won it?

And, @kingfish254 , did we ever see the prize that Funk made for you? Oldzhimers kicking in today....:confused:

And, @kingfish254 , did we ever see the prize that Funk made for you? Oldzhimers kicking in today....:confused:

Here is the custom trophy that @Funkme made for me. It even has a bit of soup can in it. I proudly display it on my desk at work.

index.php

Thanks for stepping up to the plate guys!!!
Awesome trophies @G-Matt and @whitecoyote .
I can't wait to see the one you build @OneHorsePower
Like I said before, I'll be building the 1st place trophy after the BO. I'll try to personalize towards the winning bike kinda like @Funkme did for my trophy last year.
well ive kind of been stepped over for making the 3rd place , it kind killed my vibe :oops: , ''might'' do something like you twards a personal favorite that did not make the podium

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back