BO-X - Flameliner - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if you could have that baaad skull cover the whole area from the axle -foward to where the coaster brace needs attaching, and sandwich the stay between the skull and brake tab..? If that makes any sense.

You should get an old Zippo lighter and have it opened up and incorporate that somehow.
m-4kiyoHDShIgAx5NM-3cHA.jpg

The bike is looking awesome all put together too!!!!! Top notch build!

I like your idea KF. I had an old zippo lighter and I searched and searched but could not find it. So as much as I like this idea, I decided to go a different route.

I wonder if you could have that baaad skull cover the whole area from the axle -foward to where the coaster brace needs attaching, and sandwich the stay between the skull and brake tab..? If that makes any sense.

I also like this idea, so I looked around to what I had and found a Speedcult skull. I was going to put it onto the bike but never found the right place. So I drilled a hole in it and a hex head bolt and a 1/2 inch spacer and I had my brake clip solved.

Last edited:
I completed some minor paint touch ups today and I now declare this bike finished.

Now that's, ah say, a hot bike! Ah say, that's a hot bike boy! I do declare, boy, ah say you got yoself a hot bike there!

CONGRATS brother!!! This baby rocks!!!!!
I just love how you took a bike that looked so cool from BONINE and break it down and start from scratch and create a showstopper like this!!!!
BRAVO!!!! Very Well Done!

Fantastic,nice detailing on the flames and skulls,reminds of a traditional Hot Rod.
And this song came to my mind when I first saw it.

Looks like it's moving just sitting still!
Now that's, ah say, a hot bike! Ah say, that's a hot bike boy! I do declare, boy, ah say you got yoself a hot bike there!
+1
No pun intended, but that is smokin'
CONGRATS brother!!! This baby rocks!!!!!
I just love how you took a bike that looked so cool from BONINE and break it down and start from scratch and create a showstopper like this!!!!
BRAVO!!!! Very Well Done!
How on earth do we get to a final three?
Congrats on finishing! Came out great!

Luke.

Fantastic,nice detailing on the flames and skulls,reminds of a traditional Hot Rod.
And this song came to my mind when I first saw it.

Thank you all for the support and the compliments. I enjoy following these builds and I am amazed at the talent, creativity and skill that comes from all over this world. I smile like a young boy who has gotten a second scoop of ice cream on his apple pie when I get a compliment from bike builders who are so talented and I really admire the fine work they put into there bike.
Thanks again! :)

Awesome bike! Special touches & pin striping make it wicked cool. I am partial to spaceliners & skulls also!

Latest posts

Back