(BO-X) RAMCHARGERS Drag Bike (Finished, last detailed pictures)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm calling it finished! Just clean it all up and shoot some pictures now. Everything else I need to do to it will have to wait until after the move to the new house. I have to much to do this coming week to focus on.
I took it for a spin around the hood. It shifts good and rolls nice.
DSCN1201.jpg

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1202.jpg

DSCN1203.jpg

DSCN1204.jpg

DSCN1205.jpg

DSCN1207.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

How can it be a Ramcharger without a wheelie photo!!!!?????
Incredible work!!!! This one has been a blast to follow.
Amazing attention to detail!
BRAVO!!!!!

Great looking & total one of a kind muscle bike . Really like that double brake & shifter . Nice work !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my thing and curious if anyone else signs their builds?
DSCN1198.jpg
I have signed most of cars I've built under the carpet or up under the panel below the rear window. Most everything I paint gets tagged with a logo or has the BB logo incorporated in it somewhere .
This bike is so cool. Everything flows together and looks as if it all belongs there. Great job!

You got the look of this bike down perfectly! Great job.

How can it be a Ramcharger without a wheelie photo!!!!?????
Incredible work!!!! This one has been a blast to follow.
Amazing attention to detail!
BRAVO!!!!!
Perhaps I could manage a wheelie... so, looking around the shop this morning looking at the boxes of parts I've already packed for the move I spied a familure box with the words "wheelie bar wheels & hardware". Well I opened it up took out the parts and commenced to cutting and drilling.
I've seen the wheelie bar kit retail for about $150. My cost was $24! The extra sissy bars came on other bikes I had replaced seats or bars on. The axle for the wheels was a front 5/16" axle from a bad rim. Not I guess you could tack on about $50 more on to that because I broke my vise on my last turn to crimp the lower bar.
DSCN1213.jpg

DSCN1214.jpg

DSCN1216.jpg

DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1218.jpg

Latest posts

Back