BO10 bike, the DYNO Desert Sabre

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Props for using the Dyno stretch coaster/roadster! One of my favorite bikes of all time. I really, really wanted to use mine both last year and this. But I only have the 1, and don't want to do something I won't be able to revert it back from!
thanks, I hear ya...im not doing anything that's not reversible and im saving all the og parts!

Taco man at the shop!!....heck yes.. Tacos= bike building fuel!!
IMAG2834.jpg
IMAG2835.jpg

Dude, I L-O-V-E tacos....especially REAL tacos! Can't wait for Taco Tuesday!

Nice plans! I'm looking forward to this one!

IMAG2624.jpg
Bought a sealed headset for 1inch threaded but the cups were too small...oops...i presses the new cups into the old to use them as a shim...fits perfect!! Since the fork was new and the tube was longer so you could cut down to the size needed, i had extra space which worked out perfect!!

:13: Wow... that's looking awesome already :41:

By the way, the build off is 3 months, not 3 days... looks like you'll be done this afternoon. :D

Glen.
Thank you!!....well, i have been eagerly waiting to start. And my access to the paint shop def helps the caus! I am not doing any awesome fab work like many will be doing, so yeah....i will probably be done within the week, kinda sad...caus im having so much fun doing it!! guess there is always next build!!!

Last edited:
Holy smokes Dark Helmet! You are building this thing at Ludicrous Speed!!!

Latest posts

Back