Bobcycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know not red and black...

ok so im not going red and black like the tippical rat, but here are some more pictures of what i got so far.

my rim
freshpaintrim.jpg

a can of white nylon primer and a dirty wet rag, and you got your self some "uesed looking white walls"

nylonwhites.jpg

mor pictures to come...

thanks

thanks, i just cant wait to put this thing togeather and ride. to bad im the only one in my town interested in rats...

Re: thanks

poorhotrodboy said:
thanks, i just cant wait to put this thing togeather and ride. to bad im the only one in my town interested in rats...

Don't be so sure about that, I rode my tallbike around for a year before anyone told me there was a guy who has been building them for years less than a mile from where I work. I rode that bike all over and hundreds of people talked to me about it and asked me questions about it. I rode it to several bike shops, a half dozen critical mass rides, the bike collective etc... Nobody ever said a word. I still don't know exactly where this mystery builder lives, I've just heard a couple of people mention his wacky bikes. I'll bet unless you live in a town of less than 5,000 people, there's someone that's into rat rods, even if they don't know what to call them.

Re: thanks

kemmer said:
poorhotrodboy said:

Don't be so sure about that, I rode my tallbike around for a year before anyone told me there was a guy who has been building them for years less than a mile from where I work. I rode that bike all over and hundreds of people talked to me about it and asked me questions about it. I rode it to several bike shops, a half dozen critical mass rides, the bike collective etc... Nobody ever said a word. I still don't know exactly where this mystery builder lives, I've just heard a couple of people mention his wacky bikes. I'll bet unless you live in a town of less than 5,000 people, there's someone that's into rat rods, even if they don't know what to call them.

well the town i live in is pritty small but not that small. it takes me 45 min to walk from one end of town to the other...

ps.

i just think it would be cool to ride with other people with off the wall bikes, not to be confuesd with "off the shelf bikes"

what do you think?

heres a crapy shot of my work.

blurframe.jpg

my cat likes rats?

ratcat.jpg

rear end, im to happy with those wheels and tires,...

rearend.jpg

im still thinking SPRINGER and APES.. are the way to go...

Latest posts

Back