BONINE BEATS.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I started building Glendular Fever, I have been thinking of this song...

And I really like this version...

Holly Henry

Glen.

Wow that Holley Henry cover gave me goosebumps, amazing voice... Not bad on the eyes either.

I just watched Glen's post of Annabella singing Fever realized that she was the girl from
Here is a song about the fact we can't wait for Bike Bum's paint on Agent Orange

Picked up the special edition release of Bob Marley Legend on vinyl for a little build off inspiration today.

e9avyny7.jpg

Happy Independence Day to all of my build brothers and sisters!
Classic Springsteen!

Missing Link is going to be burning the Midnight Oil to get
The Pepperbox Special
finished 6 days before the rest of us...
Good ole tune for inspiration...

KEYN 103.7 FM oldies radio station. When I turn on the power strip in garage, that's what I listen to. Problem is they keep moving their "Oldies" tunes forwards as the years progress. Guess I'm lost in the 60's tonight.

Here is one of my favorite songs of all time.
All Right Now by Free

I completely forgot about this silly song, but it was big when I was a kid
Chick A Boom by Daddy Dewdrops.

Seeing all the amazingly talented bike builders do their thing in build off 9 is making me feel a bit unworthy. So I dedicate this song to all of you...

I wanna be like you - Robbie Williams and Olly Murs

(yes, more reference to monkey-business ;) )

:whistle:

Still hard to top the original King Louie (Louie Prima) and Baloo (Phil Harris) version from The Jungle Book.
I can't believe they tried to close caption the lyrics when they were scatting. Too funny.

I wanted to post James Brown's "I Feel Good" because I am rounding the corner for the final stretch of work.
When I searched for a good classic video of the Godfather, I found the most BIZARRE video of my fellow Georgian that I have ever seen. Despite the extremely quirky setting, James still rocks a ski sweater like no one else!

I think I am going to name my BO10 build "Mrs. Jones". My wife jokes that she never sees me during the build off and says it's almost like "I got a thing goin on" with my build.

Latest posts

Back