Boston Mass ride maybe?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could park in Lexington or somewhere along the Minute Man and ride in—it comes out to Mass Ave in Arlington, just a short distance from the Cambridge line.

for commuters... the Alewife T stop on the red line is just off the highway, has a parking garage, and is right next to the minuteman trail

OK everyone, hang tight. The date is def the 16th. We are looking at parking in the Cambridge area. We have our reasons for this. The location, entertainment and ease of getting into Boston is pretty clear and easy. I know there has been a lack of clarity here as I'm behind the times and STILL do not own a smart phone. Haters not apply, so with that said, simply schedule your day to be in Cambridge and Boston. We are working on better details and will post as soon as we have somethings cleared up and ironed out. Get your bikes ready and your lighting ready. Prob gonna be a cool night too if we're out late so come prepared.

...I know there has been a lack of clarity here as I'm behind the times and STILL do not own a smart phone...

You’re not missing anything – they’re not that smart, mine’s still hasn’t figured-out how to cook, do the house or wash the dishes.

IMG_20170604_104436814.jpg
Brian,I hope you are doing a recon mission this weekend cause there are riders waiting for your direction. People want to come to the city on trains,North Station !
Is that cool or what ? Some people may stay over and need to book a room. Is that cool or what ? Cruiser or banana, costumes or no costumes, events or shopping record stores,bike shops OR WHAT ?!! :eek::43: ...Stevil

The 17th is Hub on Wheels where they shut down Storrow Drive.

Meeting spot: in front of The Middle East.

Parking: at least 3 garages/large lots in the area. Green Street garage and 2 municipal lots. Should be enough.

T station for those so inclined: Central T stop is just a few blocks from the middle east.

Time: 2PM

Destinations: head over the Charles towards fenway/Kenmore square. As little as 1.7 miles, but the longer route down beacon would probably be more fun. Hit a cuple bars along the route. Then head further into the city. Hit a Mexican restaurant called fijatas and ritas in central square. We would see much of the city and pass a million bars along the way. If somebody wants to add destinations, that is fine too.

So how many riders we have attending this inevitable EPIC ride of the season?

IMG_0534.JPG
I'm all in,can't wait. See ya at The Middle East as close to 2 as we can.
Epic... certainly...Stevil

I would like to try to make it, but I get frequent migraines, so I wouldn't want to make definite plans as I never know when they'll hit and if the pills will work. I also can't drink because of the things.

Hey NERRB Group......we're getting closer to the Boston MA cruise. Air up your chain, lube your tubes and bring your beer goggles cause this ride is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey NERRB Group......we're getting closer to the Boston MA cruise. Air up your chain, lube your tubes and bring your beer goggles cause this ride is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Some people will need to check in the hotel after 2. Please provide secondary meeting place for,say 3:30. Or PM me. It's gonna be Wickedpissah ![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back