(BOTEN) DA BLABBERMOUTH!!! (Jake Sensi)BABY GOT RACK!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go brother! Do you realize this is our 5th build off!!!??????? We're getting old!!
Looking forward to your final pics and plot twists.
YBFJB!!!!!!!!

Jake, I just realized that Steve added a bunch of new smileys.
He even put one in for you when you go into Ninja mode :ninja:
And something tells me that this one is for either me or Luke. :forum:

Hahaha B!! We're not old. We're Vets. No plot twist this year. Just clear coated rust and chrome. If he made a smiley of me I'm truly honored. Waiting to see your pics brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I've always wondered what it's like to ride a bike with a steering wheel. I'm going to have to try that someday. Cool bike Jake!! :ninja:
So am I. I haven't tried it yet cuz it's been either too hot or raining. So I'll do it Saturday.
Thanks for the compliment.

Hello Ratters!! Well it's time to polish all of this chrome! That's why I started tonight.
46b934ac8bf3a5d10dbb1dd844a20724.jpg
416c69a25d40278d2cf39d1aa6b5dde0.jpg
Almost there. Oh...how about I went to pump up my tire and the air pump broke. Hahaha I'll cruise the hood tomorrow. I am quite pleased with this creation. These young boys just walked by and said how much they liked my bike. One said you made that...You the best. He's got talent. You can't teach that...he was born with it. Wow I was touched. Wait till in two weeks we have a block party and I give out 3 bins of toys.
38e20d33bfad92be4ff79769b5d031f8.jpg
054f13d94c73021f489d1498f098345c.jpg
60c06ad4aa9ada9b7ab59bb0acd5ba21.jpg
8c86b09e10053ad7078e0b8117f0654d.jpg
GTF!! PEACE

Crank up Genesis - misunderstanding and George Duke-Dukey Stick you Kwazy Wratters.

Blabbermouth is looking good in the light of day!
Those are some cool and true props you got from the kid too!!!
They are gonna love Uncle Jake when you give out your leftover toys!!!
See you at the finish line my brother from another mother!
YBJB!!!!

All the misdirection and amusement finished and the result in the final form. As we have come to expect a bike that truly reflects the individual Jake Sensi, with twists and shine this year.
Rock on and keep on being the patriarch of philly.
Thanks to all who commented. I appreciate every view and like. We are all brothers in this sport. I hope that some of you cruised my thread for a laugh and music advice.
3610072bf72ff3ba4a063a51e20e0df5.jpg
My next project

Latest posts

Back