(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Every time I see your work I wanna go weld...then I look at my rig and it's just grrr...not ready to go yet. Beautiful build, Luke, beautiful.

Carl.

It's been a fun ride to follow so far, but I have really been looking forward to this fork!!!!!!

You're doing some awesome work on this bike Luke! I'm with KF, I've waiting for this fork and so far I'm not disappointed.

Last edited:
Starting to look like you're getting closer, I think we're all hoping you finish before the deadline. If not we'll still enjoy seeing the finished product.

The fork is coming together nicely so far. Looking forward to more!
Nice! Beautiful build, Luke, beautiful.
It's been a fun ride to follow so far, but I have really been looking forward to this fork!!!!!!
You're doing some awesome work on this bike Luke! I with KF, I've waiting for this fork and so far I'm not disappointed.

Hope you guys are enjoying the fork! With the bushings machined there should be no more hold ups!
Starting to look like you're getting closer, I think we're all hoping you finish before the deadline. If not we'll still enjoy seeing the finished product.
Really hoping I make the deadline, probably no powdercoat time before then though, so it might be bare metal...

Luke.

I had to put on my safety goggles ,to watch that video.:D
Even flying plastic could be dangerous I suppose! :thumbsup:
I would love to get it completely done and powdered, but I know they will need a week to do it, and I may need that week for building! :(

Luke.

Even flying plastic could be dangerous I suppose! :thumbsup:
I would love to get it completely done and powdered, but I know they will need a week to do it, and I may need that week for building! :(

Luke.
I had an eyelash in my eye the other day, felt like I was going to die.:20:

Getting it built before the deadline is what is important. Powder coat can always wait till later.:113:

Was going to work on the bike but the wind was up and it was cold, so checking the forecast, it looks like tomorrow may be the day that makes or breaks this build...
If I can get a full day in and at least get the bike rolling on two wheels with suspension, then the deadline could still be made...

Update tomorrow...

Luke.

I have been trying to send you some warmth down without much luck. I can post you the cat but it would keep getting between you and the welding, (has to be involved in everything like a dog but can climb places the dog doesn't)
:41: great work so far and the videos are wonderful.

Was going to work on the bike but the wind was up and it was cold, so checking the forecast, it looks like tomorrow may be the day that makes or breaks this build...
If I can get a full day in and at least get the bike rolling on two wheels with suspension, then the deadline could still be made...

Update tomorrow...

Luke.
Ah.... No...

Bitterly cold today, 8 degrees, overcast with showers and a breeze that will cut you clean in half! I really need to put some walls up on that carport!

Tomorrow looks good, top of only 9 but less wind and sunshine...
Time is getting short, and the list to finish is still long... :(

I have been trying to send you some warmth down without much luck. I can post you the cat but it would keep getting between you and the welding, (has to be involved in everything like a dog but can climb places the dog doesn't)
:41: great work so far and the videos are wonderful.
Thanks for the offer, but the cat would probably actually make things worse! (Allergies...) :21:

Luke.

Your fighting the cold, Im in AZ sweating it out 110 in the garage... geez

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your fighting the cold, Im in AZ sweating it out 110 in the garage... geez

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sounds like the temperatures we work in are almost as extreme as the differences in our bike builds! :confused:

Latest posts

Back