BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#2, Rats!, I forgot to load photos and I just wasn't fast enough! :p

So um... about the rules, I'd like to take this time to ask questions about each one and then complain about the answers. :mrgreen:

Yeah...I just made a mistake one year and had it end in the middle of the week and folks didn't plan well and ran out of time for photos.

Rat Rod said:
Yeah...I just made a mistake one year and had it end in the middle of the week and folks didn't plan well and ran out of time for photos.

Shame on you! haha

Thanks for the thoughtful planning, this will help out a lot.

I'm SOOOOOOO bummed! My tires don't fit my frame!!! I'm so glad I checked it out tonight. If I had announced my initial frame in my first thread post, I'd be forced to settle for something average.

So do I build the cool frame with ho-hum tires or an average frame with wow-factor tires?!?!?!

Decisions.................

At least I have almost 3 months to decide!!! :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :oops:

brett4christ said:
I'm SOOOOOOO bummed! My tires don't fit my frame!!! I'm so glad I checked it out tonight. If I had announced my initial frame in my first thread post, I'd be forced to settle either the cool frame with ho-hum tires or an average frame with wow-factor tires!

Decisions.................

At least I have almost 3 months to decide!!! :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :oops:

You got a scissor jack? Bend.

I'm SOOOO ready for this!!!! :D

Gold Street Customs said:
Because its close to my birthday ,Why else ?

Maybe I'll give you a vote for your birthday, but then again, I only get 3 votes and I can make a batch of cupcakes for pretty cheap.

yoothgeye said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Because its close to my birthday ,Why else ?

Maybe I'll give you a vote for your birthday, but then again, I only get 3 votes and I can make a batch of cupcakes for pretty cheap.
SURE !!! wire up the diabetic :lol:

Latest posts

Back