BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a couple of weeks since the end of BO7 now. Congrats once again to the 106 builders that finished their bikes.

Now, what about the 100+ bikes that didn't get finished???????? Come on guys, you were just as much a part of BO7. We're rooting for you!!!
Let's see you move those to the build section and get to finishing those beauties!!!!

GET TO BUILDING!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!

kingfish254 said:
It's been a couple of weeks since the end of BO7 now. Congrats once again to the 106 builders that finished their bikes.

Now, what about the 100+ bikes that didn't get finished???????? Come on guys, you were just as much a part of BO7. We're rooting for you!!!
Let's see you move those to the build section and get to finishing those beauties!!!!

GET TO BUILDING!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!

Now that I finished my "custom Hawthorne" I think I will try to work on my "de Anglo" build off bike that really never got started haha

How about a thread for only bikes that didn't finish called "I could've been a contender"! I'm serious. :idea: Peace

Latest posts

Back