BUILD OFF 8 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BUILD OFF 8 PRIZE

Rat Rod said:
Yeah, I plan to chip in and supply the second set so each first place winner gets wheels.

WOW! That's awesome Steve!!!!! That will make two people very happy!
THANKS!!

Yes....here's the fine print that goes along with the prize...

Just because there is a prize doesn't mean that you should take this whole thing too seriously. If you whine and moan that someone did something they weren't supposed to and declare that you've been cheated out of a set of $149 wheels for all of the hard work you have done you will be forced to watch every episode of "The Flying Nun" with Sally Field while wearing a wool suit outside in Texas in August.

Rat Rod said:

Just because there is a prize doesn't mean that you should take this whole thing too seriously. If you whine and moan that someone did something they weren't supposed to and declare that you've been cheated out of a set of $149 wheels for all of the hard work you have done you will be forced to watch every episode of "The Flying Nun" with Sally Field while wearing a wool suit outside in Texas in August.

Oooooo that's harsh. :shock:

outskirtscustoms said:
Rat Rod said:

Oooooo that's harsh. :shock:
No that is funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:

Hey......I'm from Australia........the wool suit in Texas in August would be a walk in the park.........but "The Flying Nun" :shock: .........I'm gonna shut my mouth and not whine and moan about anything!!

Green P1 said:
Rat Rod said:
110F with 80% humidity here in August ;)

People always underestimate the weight of Texas heat until they spend a summer in it....

I am from Savannah, GA, so I can totally relate!!! In the summer you actually feel the weight of the air on you, plus your glasses fog up every time you step out of your air conditioned car.

The summer of 2011 was pretty brutal.

We had over 100 straight days over 100F.

I swear it felt like it would never come to an end.

Just be glad you all don't have to deal with snow shovels every year like we do up here.

I used to watch The Flying Nun as a kid. I have to confess that I liked it. Sally Field was kinda cute. :oops:

Of course back then, there were only 3 channels to choose from (if the antenna was turned just right).

We also had the humidity and a window fan, but I never liked it! That's about the time I learned that whining didn't really help matters. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back