Build Tunes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy all your posts:) Noticed many are accompanied with vids.
Pardon me a moment, be back...

know this one well.

Thanks hamppea! Funny thing is that most of the songs I've shared recently, especially the ones with videos, are songs I've only just recently found. There's a ton I've known for years, but I'm always looking for songs I've never heard before, both old and new. Can't say I've heard a lot of Muddy Waters, but I do recognize him.

The Meters, everything by The Meters. Saw bassist George Porter Jr play once in New Orleans. His guitar player told me the story behind this one was they were going to the studio and their car had a cylinder that kept missing...so they wrote this on the way and recorded it as soon as they arrived.

One of my best friends from college just shared this with me. I don't listen to metal much, but my friend and I are both animation enthusiasts, and this music video is serious eye candy! Can't believe I hadn't seen it before!

Spent some time in the basement this weekend working on a bike and listening to tunes...this one right here pedals my crank!!!.... like the lyrics say its gonna "put some boogie in your ear" heavy stuff isnt everyone's taste but this one is just a great rock n roll song.

103269086-GettyImages-85516452.jpg

If it's on corporate radio I'm NOT listening to that!!!
My musica runs from Grisham to Dead Horse, classical to trash, anything in between except Urge Overkill....

Latest posts

Back