Bye little buddy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Without going into the gory details, just had to put down my sweet little dog. Cried like a baby.:(

PTDC0015_zps932a2656.jpg

Man that sux! I have had to put down a few of my dogs over the years and it is always tough! After you have had time to properly grieve go to a dog shelter and pick one up. I guarantee you he will be a faithful and grateful companion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart goes out to you, deorman. Hang in there.

A few days ago, in a PM. I was asked if my forum name KOTA had any meaning....I've had over a dozen dogs. "KOTA" my one and only German Shorthaired Pointer, was my favorite.

Last edited:
Yeah, had dogs around most of my life. This one hit me especially hard, going from happy happy joy joy to death's doorstep in the blink of an eye. Along with having the sweetest disposition you could ask for, he was around to be a pal for my previous one for his last few years and to be a comfort to me when he went. Oh well, enough soap opera from me, but thanks guys for the acknowledgment.

Just saw this thread. Sorry to hear this. Sometimes I think if it wasn't for my pets, I'd go insane. Can't live without them.

My heart goes out to you, deorman. Hang in there.

A few days ago, in a PM. I was asked if my forum name KOTA had any meaning....I've had over a dozen dogs. "KOTA" my one and only German Shorthaired Pointer, was my favorite.
I've had 3 German Shorthaired Pointers throughout my life, Elka, Babe and Buddy. I miss all three of them. The greatest friends I've ever had. Dang it, I think I'm going to get another one.

I've had 3 German Shorthaired Pointers throughout my life, Elka, Babe and Buddy. I miss all three of them. The greatest friends I've ever had. Dang it, I think I'm going to get another one.
Not me! I won't have another dog that's smarter than me.:21:
I've had 10 English Pointers....Nice dogs. Great bird dogs. Dumb as a post.

GSP best dog I've ever had.

Latest posts

Back