Can my motorbike enter the build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys. I've recently joined. I got a build planned out. I wasn't aware of the build off till like this week. The only thing I've done to the bike is replaced the bent nasty fork, ( April 26) besides a lot of brain storming and part ordering. Would it be alright if I join the build off?

It's going to be a kickstart brigs powered motorbike.

I love the support and sense of community these build offs give. That level of support would be amazing as well as bouncing ideas off you guys would be invaluable.

So you gotta let me know, can I join or should I go?

Btw the bikes name will be The Morgal Flyer

The rules posted for this build off don't disallow it. As long as you're not building an actual Class M motor vehicle, I doubt there will be many objections. You may not get many votes if you don't have pedals.:grin:

The rules posted for this build off don't disallow it. As long as you're not building an actual Class M motor vehicle, I doubt there will be many objections. You may not get many votes if you don't have pedals.:grin:
Valid point
It must have pedals and be rideable under pedal power.

That is the plan actually. I am going for turn of the century steampunk build here. So basically the bike will be functional as both. Imagine european city and country side. Lets say you need to head over to your uncle's farm twenty miles away, you would use the motor! Yet going through the market district you would use pedal power in order not to terrify the horses and case a stampede through the district.:113:

So while the bike has a motor for the "motorbike" side I still hope to be able to pedal it down the scenic bicycle trails we got around here :dance2:

I hope I can gain entry into the build off. This whole place is a lot of fun!:forum:

Latest posts

Back