Car Swap Meet Finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MazdaFlyer

Like “RadioFlyer”
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attended the 45th Annual Sunflower Auto Swap Meet this morning. Big turnout maybe a few less vendors this year.
I snagged a McCauley chainguard, a suicide knob or “necker knob” and a dealer bicycle license which I hadn’t seen before. The chainguard has a little surface rust but otherwise pretty straight.

82acecab864dc84ea121224b07b9defe.jpg

76d27b888b17eadf5cddea34b1ff3213.jpg

abaa4fbc8fc502c98663336e24ca8fb4.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And the meet was to be a 2 day affair. The County Commissioners passed a resolution banning public events with more than 250 people due to the virus emergency. So it closes tonight and won’t be open to public on Saturday.

Sent using Tapatalk

And the meet was to be a 2 day affair. The County Commissioners passed a resolution banning public events with more than 250 people due to the virus emergency. So it closes tonight and won’t be open to public on Saturday.

Sent using Tapatalk

This will be affecting alot.... Sad.
Any word if it will affect the Haysville Swap?

This will be affecting alot.... Sad.
Any word if it will affect the Haysville Swap?

Sedgwick County on 3/26 issued a Limit of 50 for social gatherings, down from previous 250. Today the CDC and Trump are saying to limit gatherings to 10 people. So things don’t look good. It’s not my event though so I can’t make the call one way or the other.

Sent using Tapatalk

I think this will be impacting everything for a while. Important to stay safe.

I’m in the high risk group. I’ve never in all my years seen the panic that this virus is creating. Our grocery store was fine last Wednesday, on Saturday the shelves were being depleted. I went for a battery today, not sure there will be much left for our weekly shopping on this coming Wednesday. Thinking we might starve to death if the virus doesn’t get us first.

Sent using Tapatalk

I’m in the high risk group. I’ve never in all my years seen the panic that this virus is creating. Our grocery store was fine last Wednesday, on Saturday the shelves were being depleted. I went for a battery today, not sure there will be much left for our weekly shopping on this coming Wednesday. Thinking we might starve to death if the virus doesn’t get us first.

Sent using Tapatalk
The panic/selfish buying upsets me the most.

I wish people would just buy what they need as opposed to mass buying and hoarding.

We’ve created our own shortages out of selfishness.

there’s no need for panic buying.

Stay safe. Good luck.

-We actually sent our college kid out today for groceries and she did great. Only a few items were completely out. (Food wise). My wife was able to pick up what my daughter was not able to get at the store on her way home.

Just get out there and do your best....

Sent using Tapatalk
Seems like panic is causing more problems than anything else.

Latest posts

Back