Careful of the 'OUTLAW!' (RIDING AT LAST!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your videos Luke
That's one mean lookin' bike there
and especially....the 'roo hide. I mean, c'mon.
:happy:
Franco
Thanks Franco!
Hopefully the local weather settles down and I can get it done!

I want to see this one finished. :wink1:

And I like this build-off,was a great choice with the unfinished bikes,seems to be popular.:thumbsup:

Sure does!

I agree this is a great build off, nice to get some unfinished projects
done, also what's great is re-visiting some of the stuff you had seen
before. Can we go again down-the-track, I for one have a few more
unfinished either rusting or collecting dust!

Another thing that's great about it is being a fair way in there is a lot
less clock watching, trying to find the time to make the deadline.

Best of luck brother! Your health is more important than any bike. Godspeed.

Hope you pick up,and it's just a temporary thing... You can shake this mate !

Otherwise will have to have the same build-off again...:D

Bikes are just added happiness, focus on you brother.

Totally..these guys are right...gotta take care of what ails you..I'm just learning this myself...but the inspiration will keep or move to something else.

THis girl is right too....LOVE this build

Bikes are just added happiness, focus on you brother.
Thanks Falstaff! I took some time off and seem to be a bit better, still taking one day at a time, but progress is happening!
I wish I a speedy recovery brother

HOOLIGANS BC. VP
Thanks Mud!
Thanks King! :thumbsup:

My conditions are fairly permanent at this point, normally if you are going to recover it is in the first 2 years, I hit 12 years last month. Still I have good times and bad, so I just need to take advantage of when I can do things! ;)
Totally..these guys are right...gotta take care of what ails you..I'm just learning this myself...but the inspiration will keep or move to something else.

THis girl is right too....LOVE this build
Thanks Chad!

OK, so some progress at last!
(I bet you thought OutLaw was out at this point, but I am going to try!)

I hinted in the first post that I was thinking about cleaning up the frame by converting it to single speed, well, I wanted to do it, but was not confident in my abilities to get the freewheel on straight that far from the bearings in the rear, so rather than talk about it, made the decision to just try it and if it worked then 'all good', if it didn't well no big amount of time lost thinking about it...

I don't have the time for lengthy video editing if I want to get this done, so updates will be pictures or one take videos shot with my phone...

I present "OUTLAW" Video 16:

This is the bike I've been wanting to see. I'd forgotten that the rear is single sided and I'm anxious to see the fork. Glad your feeling better.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

This is the bike I've been wanting to see. I'd forgotten that the rear is single sided and I'm anxious to see the fork. Glad your feeling better.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...
Yep, this is the best single sided I have done! The BMX 3 piece is the ultimate for a single sided set up in my opinion, big fat axles, big bearings, adjustable spacing and the axle can be removed from either side. :thumbsup:

Keep going bro little at a time. You always push me along during my builds. Get er done

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Looking good! Axing the gear setup should save a little fiddling. Will be interesting to see how she rides with the fork/rake. I'd thing those motorcycle tires would be great rollers.

Great vid. Can't believe you get everything so straight and true.. Really nice work.

Latest posts

Back